Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Week 6 Homework: iPhones & a link to my review of Arlene Nelson's website.

IPhones could be used in the classroom in many ways. Just like iPods they can be used to store and play audio files. So in the same way that I discussed in the week 4 homework that iPods can be used, iPhones can also be used. Unlike iPods though, iPhones can be used to play video files. It would be an easy way for a teacher to download an educational film for the classroom. Also, IPhones can be used to access the internet. How much easier it would be to work on research papers in the classroom if students owned an iPhone. Trips to the school computer lab could be reduced. Of course the no cell phone rule in K-12 schools would have to be revised, although I think in time it will be revised anyway.

Also, this week for homework I visited Arlene Nelson's website and reviewed it. Go to http://anelsonEDM310summer07.blogspot.com and click the comments of "My Website Comments" to see my review of her website.

No comments: